martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt_p12dzs4w

This is the link of my favorite song in English in this moment, I invite you to listen, welcome to the Q-dance world.
The first time I heard it was In the Q-dance stage on mysteryland 2011, a festival in Picarquin near Rancagua, this kind of music is call hard style is a kind of electronic music but is a hardcore style.
When I hear this song I feel a sense of euphoria to remember what I experienced at that moment, with my friends for an entire weekend, I think that's what I like about the song, because I can remember those incredible moments best .
This is the lyric:
Down and out with my dumb friends, ready to misbehave
Forget about Monday to Friday, 'cause I've been working like a slave
Creepin' towards the weekend, MDMAble to shine
Bringing me down to the deep end, back off, back off!
And let me lose my mind
Back off, back off!... and let me lose my mind!!!!
:D
I love the letter and the video of the song and during the weekend when I work I put this song at high volume to encourage me and remember that feeling again, thinking that the day will end early to go party.

2 comentarios:

  1. I don´t know this song and the heardphones don´t work y can´t to listen

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG, with this song I remeber Mysteryland too !!!
    The best Festival! :D!

    ResponderEliminar