miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

18 September best of my life :D

These national holidays were my favorite and the most memorable, or perhaps not much, by the terremotos :), the celebration started from the 12th of September and lasted until the 19th of September, oh a week of celebration that left me with several kilos more, what I loved most was the September holidays with my family and my friends, because I'm vegan, so do not eat meat and do not share tastes compared to the typical food. In those days trip to Padre Hurtado, a province of Talagante just outside Santiago where visit my childhood friends with my mom, share memories, folk music played with guitar, accordion and tambourine, danced cueca, prepare empanadas and prepare homemade bread and played the jincana. It was a great 18 because I could enjoy the good company of people who love me, besides being a good excuse to party every day, the only downside was having to work during the weekend with a hangover, but the celebration went on for days 18 and 19, the 18 was definitely one I'll remember for most of my life, a national holiday in many events.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario